- Pipe production
- Special components
Manhole bases for the later integration of channels fast and flexible.
- up to 60" (1.500 mm) outer diameter
- up to 48" (1.200 mm) building height
- up to 5.500 lbs. (2.500 kg) product weight
Range of products:
- Manhole bases, for the later integration of channels
- Catch basins
- TOPFORM as compact unit with building crane and turning device
- 30 - 40 manhole bases in one shift
- Applicable for all kinds of pipe connections
- Production of sloped in- and outlets possible
- Simple, used throughout modular mould system
- Top surface quality at the spigot end
- Simple operation
- Low investment volume
- Minimum cleaning effort of the plant
- The production of the manhole bases in done overhead. The concrete distribution in the mould is done manually, as well as the smoothing of the manhole bottom.
- The products are stripped from the core with e.g. a building crane remaining in the jacket and placed on the header. Then they are transported to the curing area.
- There they are stripped from the jacket, the spigot end cures on the header. The next day the products are turned (e.g. with a turning device) and are ready for the building in of channels.